- Yellow eye shadow. MAC and Shu Uemura do nice textured colours. For those on a budget, try Bourjois.
- Black eye pencil. Bourjois is a good brand to try.
- Black liquid eye liner. I like MAC for this one
1) Moisturise your face and make sure you have a clean face to start with. If you like to apply foundation, do this first.
2) Apply a soft contour on the sill of your eye of the black eyeliner. Follow this with slicks of the black liquid eyeliner and create cat eyes with it by flicking eyeliner to the outer parts of your eyes.
3) Add the yellow eyeshadow with an eyeshadow brush. Go from the inside crease of the eye to the whole lid of both eyes.
And there you have it! Did you like this tutorial? If so, please click here to subscribe!